OBE Organic sponsors Australia’s National Organic Week 2012
OBE Organic is proud to announce our sponsorship Australia’s National Organic Week 2012.
Running nationwide from the 5th to the 14th of October 2012, it is a ten day festival encouraging Australians to consume more organic produce, and thereby improve their health and wellbeing.
As a sponsor of National Organic Week 2012, OBE Organic is a financial supporter of the important initiative. OBE Organic, as the world’s oldest and largest producer of organic beef continues to support initiatives such as these, as a key focus of our mission is to encourage sustainability.
Some of the key objectives of Australia’s National Organic Week are to:
- Increase consumer demand for organic foods
- Raise Australia’s awareness of the important connection between organic farmers and national and global sustainability
- Enhance understanding of Australia’s stringent organic standards (of which OBE Organic has been a lifelong supporter), and how to correctly identify organic products
- Encourage more conversion from conventional farming to organic farming
- Get organic farming into Australia’s media!
We’d encourage all our many friends, National Organic Week 2012 partners and OBE Organic fans around the world to get on board!