Join the OBE team as our Administration Manager with Quality Assurance experience
OBE ORGANIC IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE POSITION REFERRED TO IN THIS POSTING HAS BEEN FILLED. THANK YOU. (NOVEMBER 1, 2102)
It’s recruitment time again. We recently advertised for a sales and production executive. We are continuing to receive applications for that position and look forward to more interest from experienced sales men and women.
We have also created a new position to assist with management in our Brisbane head office.
This position will be responsible for undertaking a broad range of administrative activities to support the day to day administration of the OBE office.
The position will be expected to work collaboratively to supervise a small team of OBE personnel located within the Brisbane office and in regional locations and in Hong Kong.
We are a Woolworths Quality Assured (WQA) company. To apply for the position please send your CV plus responses to the Key Selection Criteria (detailed below) to Mrs Paula Fraser firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Selection Criteria
1. Qualifications in a relevant discipline or demonstrated equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
2. Demonstrated high level organisation and time management skills together with demonstrated resourcefulness and initiative in managing multiple priorities, often with competing deadlines.
3. Demonstrated experience in supervising staff
4. Demonstrated experience in working with and maintaining quality assurance and company policies in a complex environment.
5. High level written and verbal communication skills, advanced skills in using all programs in the Microsoft Office suite and experience in the delivery of quality customer service.
6. Demonstrated administration management & staff supervision experience.
1. An understanding of logistics and supply chain dynamics
2. Previous experience in working in a Woolworths Quality Assured environment.
The following are critical for the conduct of this role:
1. Experience in operating in a Quality Assured work environment
2. Demonstration of an appreciation of other cultures & cultural sensitivities.
3. The staff member is required to participate in OBE performance and personal development activities
4. Some out of hours work may be required
1. Maintain office services
• Maintain Quality Assurance processes
• Design and implement office policies
• Executive Assistant Duties
• Establish standards and procedures
• Organise office operations and procedures
• Supervise office staff
• Prepare time sheets
• Control correspondences
• Review and approve supply requisitions
• Liaise with other agencies, organisations and groups
• Maintain office equipment
2. Supervise office staff
• Support Administration Team to achieve outcomes
• Assign and monitor clerical and secretarial functions
• Recruit and select office staff
• Induct and train new employees
• Provide on the job and other training opportunities
• Supervise staff
• Evaluate staff performance
• Coaching and disciplining staff
3. Maintain office records
• Ensure adherence to Quality Assurance processes
• Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
• Define procedures for record retention
• Ensure protection and security of files and records
• Ensure effective transfer o files and records
• Transfer and dispose records according to retention schedules and policies
• Ensure personnel files are up to date and secure
4. Executive Assistant services
• Provide services and support to General Manager as required
• Maintain diary and appointments
• Travel bookings
5. Maintain office efficiency
• Plan and implement office systems, layout and equipment procurement
• Maintain and replenish inventory
• Check stock to determine inventory levels
• Anticipate needed supplies
• Verify receipt of supply
6. Perform other related duties as required/requested
The responsibilities as specified above may be altered in accordance with the changing requirements of the company.