We’re Hiring: Sales & Production Representative – Domestic & Export
As demand for our organic, grass-fed beef grows around the world, so does our team here in Brisbane. We’re hiring a Sales & Production Representative to work on both our domestic and export business.
The Sales & Production Representative will be part of a small team who together manage the sale of OBE Organic beef products to domestic and international markets. The role is very hands on and the successful applicant will be expected to make sales calls against a sales call register and record all communications with our customers in our cloud-based CRM system.
- The cloud-based systems we work with are a core part of our business, so the successful candidate will possess a good level of familiarity with current technological trends
- This position will also be responsible for the management of weekly OBE productions at relevant abattoirs including Stanbroke Beef abattoir (Grantham) to ensure that customer specifications are being met. This position will involve travel to and from the abattoir as required. A current valid driver’s licence and car is required.
- This position may involve travel domestically and internationally to maintain current and develop new sales opportunities. A valid passport is required.
- The successful applicant must be confident working with numbers, margins and percentages & be proficient in the Microsoft suite of programs, in particular with advanced Excel spreadsheet skills. They must have experience working with sales targets and budgets. It would be an advantage if you have worked with a customer relationship management (CRM) system recently.
- This position is expected to seek direction from the Business Planning and Improvement Manager, as well as the General Manager and work collaboratively with a small team of OBE personnel located within the Brisbane office.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of food products, processing procedures and be competent in the following areas;
- Sales of meat products to domestic and export markets
- Production planning
- Product costing & pricing
- Inventory management
- Relationship management
- The ideal candidate for this role will have 2 – 5 years’ experience in the majority of the points listed in the item above, however applications from candidates with less experience (eg: recent university graduates) or more experience will also be welcome.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Your application should include a cover letter and clearly show your experience in each of the core responsibilities of this role. Closing date for applications is Friday 6th January, 2017.
To view the full job description and to apply, please visit our position advertisement on Seek.com here.