We’re Hiring: Assistant Accountant
As demand for our organic, grass-fed beef grows around the world, so does our team here in Brisbane. We’re hiring an Assistant Accountant.
The Assistant Accountant is responsible for assisting in financial control, reporting and financial infrastructure maintenance.
The skills and experience required for this role include;
- A solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and ability to quickly learn related software.
- Experience in the administration of financial system infrastructure will be considered highly.
- Attention to detail, a high level of accuracy and effective time management.
- Ability to adapt to change and adjust processes accordingly.
- Willingness to take direction and ability to take responsibility for individual jobs as allocated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with Netsuite is preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office programs.
- Completed a university degree in business, commerce or accounting or equivalent experience.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Your application should include a cover letter and clearly show your experience in each of the core responsibilities of this role.
To view the full job description and to apply, please visit our position advertisement on Seek.com here. Applications close 21st August 2017.