Join us in Roma, Friday 21 August 2015.
Register now by email: email@example.com
Organic premiums + best management practices = better, more profitable organic beef producers.
As part of our work to help committed organic beef producers flourish, OBE Organic is proud to partner with Grazing BMP to offer the first best management practices program for organic beef producers.
OBE Organic Grazing Best Management Practices.
- Focused on organic beef
- Pinpoints areas to improve
- Creates action plans to improve.
- Welcome and organic beef market update (OBE Organic)
- Social media: Organic beef consumer feedback, and how to engage with consumers (OBE Organic)
- Organic beef industry update: Organic v conventional beef trends, latest policy and industry developments (Ben Copeman, NASAA General manager)
- Grazing BMP introduction: Understand what Grazing BMP is, and how it can add value to your business (Mick Taylor, Grazing BMP)
- Grazing BMP self-assessment: Guided, online assessment to pinpoint the areas of your business that can be improved, and develop a plan to help you improve them (Mick Taylor, Steve Banney, Grazing BMP)
- Producer input: Give us your feedback and tell us what you want to see at the next OBE Organic Grazing Best Management Practices Forum.
Changes may be made to this program – we will let you know if this happens.
The first OBE Organic Grazing Best Management Practices Forum.
8.30am – 5.30pm. Friday 21 August 2015.
Explorer’s Motel, 44778 Warrego Highway, Roma.
Free registration for organic beef producers, and conventional producers in conversion or considering organic production. Places are limited.