- 2 x 100g eye fillet steaks
- Olive oil
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper), cut into thick slices
- 1 yellow capsicum (bell pepper), cut into thick slices
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1 sprig thyme
- Season beef and vegetables and lightly coat with olive oil.
- Heat cast iron skillet over high heat.
- Sear beef on both sides for approximately 5–8 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Grill or stir-fry peppers until lightly browned and place on plate.
- Steam or stir-fry asparagus until tender and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and add spinach. Stir lightly until it wilts to half the original volume. Season to taste.
- Place spinach onto a serving plate and top with one of the fillets.
- Top the fillet with grilled peppers.
- Place second fillet on top of peppers.
- Garnish with sprig of thyme.