OBE Organic 2014 Birdsville Races Trackside Marquee Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Promotion Description: The ‘OBE Beef Pty Ltd Trackside Marquee Ticket Giveaway’ begins on 19/8/14 AEST and ends on 29/8/14 AEST(the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the competition, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of OBE Beef Pty Ltd, which shall be final and binding in all respects. OBE Beef Pty Ltd is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to OBE Beef Pty Ltd with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition.
2. Eligibility: Open to those who are 18 years or older and will be attending the Birdsville Races on the 5th and 6th of September 2014. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. OBE Beef Pty Ltd and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Competition will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by OBE Beef Pty Ltd or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by a Facebook message after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by OBE Beef Pty Ltd within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by OBE Beef Pty Ltd.
– Two (2) winners will each receive two tickets to the Trackside Marquee at the Birdsville Races(2014)for one day. Physical tickets must be collected in person and are not transferable to another person or another date
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. OBE Beef Pty Ltd reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents OBE Beef Pty Ltd’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. OBE Beef Pty Ltd makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. OBE Beef Pty Ltd will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will be awarded by OBE Beef Pty Ltd. Prize must be collected in person by the winner in Birdsville, QLD prior to Fri 5th September from the Birdsville Race Club Inc. OBE Beef Pty Ltd is not responsible for lost or damaged items during ticket collection. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/competition subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. OBE Beef Pty Ltd’s clock will be the official time keeper for this Competition.
6. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the Competition may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies. https://obeorganic.net/contact-us/privacy-policy/
7. Limitation of Liability: OBE Beef Pty Ltd is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Competition. OBE Beef Pty Ltd assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. OBE Beef Pty Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Competition. If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of OBE Beef Pty Ltd which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, then OBE Beef Pty Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. In such event, OBE Beef Pty Ltd may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Competition, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide OBE Beef Pty Ltd with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to OBE Beef Pty Ltd’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
9. Facebook Disclaimer: By entering, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to OBE Beef Pty Ltd and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
For more information on the event, please click on these links;