OBE Organic is proud to announce our sponsorship Australia’s National Organic Week 2012.
Running nationwide from the 5th to the 14th of October 2012, it is a ten day festival encouraging Australians to consume more organic produce, and thereby improve their health and wellbeing.
As a sponsor of National Organic Week 2012, OBE Organic is a financial supporter of the important initiative. OBE Organic, as the world’s oldest and largest producer of organic beef continues to support initiatives such as these, as a key focus of our mission is to encourage sustainability.
Some of the key objectives of Australia’s National Organic Week are to:
- Increase consumer demand for organic foods
- Raise Australia’s awareness of the important connection between organic farmers and national and global sustainability
- Enhance understanding of Australia’s stringent organic standards (of which OBE Organic has been a lifelong supporter), and how to correctly identify organic products
- Encourage more conversion from conventional farming to organic farming
- Get organic farming into Australia’s media!
We’d encourage all our many friends, National Organic Week 2012 partners and OBE Organic fans around the world to get on board!